- Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) Person responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the:
Nobis Printen e.K.
Charlottenburger Allee 30
Tel: 0241/96800-0 (from 7:30 am to 7 pm)
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name, your address) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 S. 1 lit.a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer required or restrict the processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we also state the specified criteria for the storage period.
- Your rights
(1) You have the following rights against us regarding the personal data concerning you:
- Right of information,
- Right of rectification or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
- Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of mere informational use of the website, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
– IP address
– Date and time of the request
– Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/HTTP status code
– Data volume transferred in each case
– Website from which the request comes
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive associated with the browser you are using and through which the entity that sets the cookie (in this case by us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
The lawfulness of the processing results from Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. DSGVO, our legitimate interest in processing the personal data.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
– Transient cookies (for this b)
– Persistent cookies (in addition c).
- b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
- c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a predefined duration, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
- d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies.
- Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you may revoke this consent at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have expressed it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the balance of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you, which is shown by us in each case in the following description of the functions. When exercising such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the merits of the case and either discontinue or adjust the data processing or show you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time.
(4) If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, it is sufficient to send an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Data sharing
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
You have given express consent to do so in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO
the disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data,
in the event that for the transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. c DSGVO a legal obligation exists, as well as
this is legally permissible and in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
- Other functions and offers of our website
(1) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data. They have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly inspected.
(2) Integration of Google Maps
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and enables you to use the map function comfortably.
By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data is directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the provision of tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Google Analytics
(4) Open Street Maps
We use Open Street Maps to show you interactive maps and locations of our stores.
You can set an opt-out cookie at http://www.addthis.com/privacy/opt-out. Through the cookie, your browser disables user-specific advertising. Furthermore, you can use the measures described in section 4. for handling cookies.
(6) Use of geolocation functions
If you wish, you can agree to geolocation (for example, in our bakery search under the menu item Bakery Finder). To do this, you will be asked by your browser for permission to physically locate the site. You can allow or reject this. Alternatively, you can manually enter a postal code or view our bakery locations under the item opening hours.
(7) Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA
We use “Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA” on our website, a service of Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4, Ireland (hereinafter referred to as “Google”). Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA processes information about your user behavior on our website.
We use Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA to verify whether the input is human or abusive through automated, machine processing. The procedure is thus used to defend against spam, DDoS attacks and similar automated malicious attacks. The use of Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA thus directly serves to ensure the integrity and functionality of our systems. This is also our legitimate interest. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
The IP address transmitted as part of Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA is not merged with other Google data unless you are logged into your Google account at the time you use Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA. Wenn Sie diese Übermittlung und Speicherung von Daten über Sie und Ihr Verhalten auf unserer Webseite durch Google unterbinden wollen, müssen Sie sich bei Google ausloggen und zwar bevor Sie unsere Seite besuchen bzw. Google (Invisible) reCAPTCHA benutzen.
You can object to the collection and forwarding of personal data or prevent the processing of this data by deactivating the execution of Java Script in your browser. In addition, you can prevent the execution of Java Script code altogether by installing a Java Script blocker (e.g. https://noscript.net/ or https://www.ghostery.com). We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website to their full extent.
Informationen des Drittanbieters: Google Ireland Limited, Google Building Gordon House, Barrow St, Dublin 4, Irland
Further information from the third-party provider on data protection can be found on the following website: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=de&gl=de
(8) “Trusted Shops GmbH”
(9) Use of social media plug-ins
We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Vimeo. We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in by the mark on the box above its initial letter or logo. We open the possibility for you to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thereby activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have called up the corresponding website of our online offer. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Facebook, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data is transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US providers, in the USA). Since the plug-in provider collects data in particular via cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies via your browser’s security settings before clicking on the grayed-out box.
We have no control over the data collected and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purposes of the processing, the storage periods. We also have no information about the deletion of the collected data by the plug-in provider.
The plug-in provider stores the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise this right. Through the plug-ins, we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged in to the plug-in provider, the data we collect is directly assigned to your account with the plug-in provider. If you click the activated button and link to the page, for example, the plug-in provider also saves this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are communicated below. There you will also receive further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy.
Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
Facebook und Instagram: Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2 Irland, https://de-de.facebook.com/privacy/policy/?entry_point=data_policy_redirect&entry=0
Twitter: Twitter International Company, One Cumberland Place, Fenian Street, Dublin 2, D02 AX07, Ireland; https://twitter.com/de/privacy
Vimeo: Vimeo Inc., 555 West 18th Street, New York, New York 10011, USA; https://vimeo.com/privacy
YouTube: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Data security
Within the website visit, we use the widespread SSL procedure (Secure Socket Layer) in connection with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed display of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
- Third-party supplier
Despite careful checking, we cannot accept any liability for the content of external links. The respective operator is exclusively responsible for the contents of the linked page.